You’re creative. You’re hip. You’re smart. You’ve been dreaming about owning your own business for years, but you’re not sure where to start, what to do, or how to do it.
Take heart! Our very own, CEO and Founder, Harriet Mills thought the same thing. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity – consider these 5 benefits of joining Wine & Design and starting your very own paint and sip. As Harriet always says, “Everyone is an entrepreneur.”
- It’s collaborative and supportive. Owning your own business can be lonely when facing big decisions and challenges. Wine & Design has a strong team as well as a network of creative and successful business people in over 64 Wine & Design locations across the country. You’ll have guidance on everything from site selection, lease support, training staff and marketing the business along with a chance to collaborate with different individuals about your creative passions. We’re in it with you!
- It’s chic but affordable. It’s as an upscale night out at a lower price. An upbeat, chic space for wine, friends and painting is what Wine & Design is all about! Sophistication shouldn’t come at a high price point. Unlike businesses that range from hundreds and thousands of dollars to millions, Wine & Design is affordable without sacrificing what makes it classy and special.
- It taps into your inner artist. Think of it as a blank canvas for you to create your own art. The strong Wine & Design foundation and support system allows franchisees to focus on growing their business and creating something they are proud of. The different colors and strokes are for you to decide everything from your co-workers and how the team will operate. You set the stage and have a direct impact on day-to-day interactions with clients, staff and the community.
- It’s beyond happy hour. With five different divisions of programs and classes, On Wheels, Team Building, Paint it Forward and Art Buzz Kids, Wine & Design is a destination for all ages and experience levels. It’s hours of creative fun with family, friends, coworkers and other businesses.
- It’ll never go out of trend. It’s safe to say that this is a business that has staying power – a lot like wine! Whether it be a glass or two of pinot grigio while painting Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” or a sip of Cabernet Sauvignon while painting a photo of your puppy, there is nothing more enjoyable than a night of art class, drinks, food and friends.